April 13, 2008
This book is a one-stop guide to a healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery. Chapters deal with the roles of the immune system and placenta in pregnancy health; causes of pregnancy infections; nutrition and weight management; the special dangers of diabetes in pregnancy; protection and optimal development of the fetal brain; infertility management; role of the father’s health, and more.
- The role of megathiamine in preventing toxemia & treating pregnancy complications
- Actual cases where thiamine saved mothers & babies from near certain death
- How thiamine works in the body to attain remarkable results
- Why megathiamine should be given to all prenatal patients
- Preconception nutritional needs of mothers and fathers
- Why pregnancy toxemia, though entirely preventable, still occurs worldwide
A must-read for prospective parents, doctors, midwives, doulas and health researchers
Just as extra folic acid (vitamin B9) recently gained widespread acceptance in the prevention of some neurological birth defects,high-dose thiamine (vitamin B1) will soon become standard pregnancy treatment. Megathiamine causes no adverse reactions or side effects. You cannot overdose on thiamine!